Monday, March 18, 2013

Mani Monday

Good Morning lovelies!
I hope this Monday morning finds you all healthy and happy. I tried to hide under my covers from it, but didn't succeed. haha. So on with my day...
Today is Mani Monday! Woot. I've so missed mani monday! I love looking at all the beautiful manicures that people link up! It's so much fun! However, lately I haven't done a manicure because I am trying to get my nails healthy again. Does anyone else suffer from weak nails that peel? Its so annoying. Nothing makes me madder than having a fresh manicure and it getting messed up by my nails peeling or breaking. If anyone has a miracle cure for week peeling nails please share because I hate when my nails are naked! So my manicures are on a hiatus right now to hopefully heal them up a bit, but I want to share you a few of my favorite manis that I have done in the past. 

I am a huge fan of leopard print!
And to combine it with a bright bold color looks so chic!

White to black gradient with leopard.

Never can go wrong with gold polka dots and an accent nail.

Stripes and polka dots! Always a fave!

What's on your nails today?

Go check out Glitter and Gloss to see all the gorgeous and creative manis that are being linked up! 




Blogger

4 comments:

  1. Love the purple cheetah print! Now if you would do a purple zebra print you would be my new hero!!

    Stopping by from the Mani Monday link up =)

    Sending you sunshine,
    RACHAEL

    http://thegrowingtreeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white to black gradient one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your mani monday too! I live vicariously through you, since I don't usually like my finger nails painted. Haha! Yours are always so cute!


    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful! I need to join the link up; I love painting my nails too much

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥