Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes



Man am I sleepy. The little dude was up constantly last night. Poor mister is teething, which is making him constipated. He battled a belly ache all night. Thankfully, he feels a bit better this morning after filling his diaper. TMI? Yeah...moving on. 
I am battling a major headache this morning. I went to bed with one last night and I don't know why its still with me. Hopefully, it will pass soon. Since, I am feeling a bit under the weather today I decided that for today's tunes I would go with one of my go to bands- City and Colour! Oh my, how I love them. Dallas Green's voice is so heavenly. 

Oh and isn't he such a cutie?! I am such a sucker for boys and tattoos.
And boys who love cats. 
I have a huge crush on this tattooed cutie who has a voice of an angel.

The song I chose for today is one of my favorite tunes from him. It would be amazing to be the girl that he was singing this to. I would melt if he crooned this for me. Haha. Any time that I listen to this song, I turn it up and sing along with it. I especially love the second half of it when the band joins in on the song. 










What band is your "go to" band when you are feeling under the weather?
What is your "go to" song?







Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love his voice too! I'm always all about Radiohead when I'm in that sort of mood. I don't think I have a go to song though. Just a go to playlist:) And oh MAN! We've been battling the evilness of teething + constipation as well :( poor little man. I always feel so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Thanks for linking up with the blog hop!!

    Rachel (co-host)
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song! It is definitely my most played City & Colour song on my ipod.... :) ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥