Thursday, July 12, 2012

Current Crush: Fox Cameo Necklace




Hello friends!
Its Thursday! Yes! Only one more day until the weekend! I am so excited to have my hubby home all weekend! Yay! Well, now that I shared my excitement with you I will share with you what I am crushing on this week. I am joining up with Danielle at Framed Frosting in her Current Crush hop! 


My Current Crush is:





Thanks to Emily for sharing this amazing shop! 
I am dying to get my hands on everything there!

What are you crushing on this week?



Current Crush Thursdays

Blogger


P.S.  Now accepting sponsor for August! I am also happy to swap ads!
Interested?

5 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous! I love the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shop! I love the polyhedra & the draped doily necklace! I might have to steal your crush for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love! That necklace is gorgeous, so glad I found that shop. So many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fox is SO pretty! Hope to see you at the link up :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous necklace! If you don't own it, you should get it!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥